Monday, November 24, 2008

Right Around the Corner

Three days until Thanksgiving, then Christmas. WOW! Then 2009! I can hardly believe how fast this year has gone by. I will have to reflect on this past year, and think of what I have accomplished. Not tonight. I have got the crazy bug that seems to be going around. Yuck! and now....... JB has it.
I did get out of the house today and bought our Thanksgiving turkey and the fixins' for dinner, so I am glad about that, I need to pick up a pie or two from Sams, and JB wants eggnog.
Speaking of eggnog...that's a segway, I will be at Weight Watchers tomorrow, I need to get back on track. I have lost about 17 lbs in a little over a year, 12 of it on WW, I have 9 or 10 more to go.
This has been a journey, kind of like driving cross country, without a map.
I just have to remember:
You made my whole being; you formed me in my mothers body. I praise you because you made me in an amazing and wonderful way. What YOU have done is wonderful. PSALM 139: 13-14
Hope everyone has a blessed tomorrow.

No comments: