Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THANKSGIVING --- Tomorrow

Chief Cook here! Well generally I am but I don't know about tomorrow. I think JB is going to help with the turkey. We are brining the turkey. Salt, sugar, spices, vinegar and ice water. Should be interesting, I have heard of this but never tried it. Everything I have heard has always been good things, so I will give an update tomorrow or Friday.
I am going to give you things I am Thankful for.
  1. My husband JB. He is a great person, he is smart, caring, and not only does he love me, he loves my girls and the grandchildren.
  2. My girls, Heather, Staci, and Sarah. Having children gives you the ability to love someone unconditionally, with all your heart, in a way that is unexplainable.
  3. My sister, Eva, there is nothing like having a sister, even if you are 900+ miles apart, and you are exact opposites, there is something wonderful to be said about having someone you can always turn to, no matter what.
  4. My grandchildren, now this is pure, complete JOY! My heart leaps with JOY just thinking of my grandchildren.
  5. My friends, what can I say. They are there through thick and thin, no matter what, warts and all. My partners, my buds, my always got your back pals, even when I'm not lovable, they love ME. Life wouldn't be any kind of life without my friends.
  6. My church, I love my church family, I love being part of, and I am . I know I am loved.
  7. My country, WOW! I live in a country that I have the freedom to be me, and you have the freedom to be you.
  8. My home, I love having a place to call home. It is ours. A place to lay my head at night, to cook our meals, to wash clothes, to read, to craft, to watch TV, play on the computer. We can do what we want here, it's home.
  9. My new car, how blessed am I with a new car.
  10. Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of THANKSGIVING. (NLT)

No comments: