Thursday, November 27, 2008

Check out my Paintings to your Left and Thanksgiving Day

Well I finally posted a couple of my paintings. I love, love, my TULIP painting. I gave it to my daughter for her birthday a couple of years ago. Her favorite flower is the Tulip.
My mom has the other two paintings. I'll post more of my art later on.
Now about Thanksgiving. Dinner was delish! The brined turkey was wonderful, may be a new family tradition.
Has anyone besides me ever noticed, especially with holiday meals, 6 or more hours to prepare, 20 minutes or less to devour? Just an observation I make every year and after all these years it hasn't changed. Our neighbors and my daughter and her husband and two of the grandchildren came over, so this was probably the smallest Thanksgiving gathering I have ever had.
Today we have been listening to Christmas music most of the day, setting the stage for the joy of the Christmas hustle and bustle.
I hope you all had a great celebration today.
Well, I am off to read a few blogs. I have in the past two week become a blog-a-holic. I am lovin' these things. They are so interesting and fun to read. Thanks everyone for your blog.

The generous will prosper; those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed. Proverbs 11:25 (NLT)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to view your paintings, but it doesn't let me click to enlarge. Can you post them any bigger? I'd love to see them in more detail!

LisaShaw said...

You painted the tulips? Beautiful! I love it!

Lynn said...

I love your flower paintings. They are so bright and colorful. :)