Friday, November 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JB

Today is JB's birthday! The years have flown by! Yesterday was Haleys birthday! Again time has flown by.
Not much going on in my world today, dinner at Panera....Yummy, I need soup. I've been watching the snow flurries out my living room window. I love seeing snow, of course I am warm and cozy in my house.
My thought for today, think before you speak.

The right word spoken at the right time is as beautiful as gold apples in a silver bowl. Proverbs 25:11

I just read this my daily planner and thought it was worth sharing. Speaking of daily planner, I am working towards the goal of being more organized in 2009. It is a process. They (whoever they are) say it takes 21 days to develop a habit, well I have about 40 days left in this year so hopefully I will get there. Life is a journey and this is just one that I am on.
Be Blessed

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday to JB!!
You will love being organized. I'm so anal about being very organized. And every night is used to make a list for the next day LOL