Tuesday, November 25, 2008

BUSY, BUSY, BUSYNESS

9:30 a.m. Well it started out busy I went to WW and lost enough weight to hit exactly 12 lbs. following the weight watchers plan, and not to closely at times. My BAD! I am happy with the results. That put me at about 25 lbs in 22 months.
10:30a.m. After WW, I went to pick up a lab slip for my MIL and ask if my doctor had a cancellation for today and VIOLA!
12:45 p.m. At the doctors office, with an antibiotic and something is for this dang cough.
1:30 p.m. I feel really crummy, the good news about this bug is I do have moments (maybe hours) that I feel good then I fade. (bad news)
3:30 p.m. JB takes his mom for the blood work and physical therapy (4p.m.) and to pick up my meds. Me I lay around on the sofa
4:45 p.m. I start dinner, the rest of my family comes home at
5:30 p.m. Dinner, and it was delish! Chicken, mashed garlic potatoes, and green beens
6:30 p.m. Out the door to Sams warehouse, pick up the final things for T-Giving dinner (PIE)
and odds and ends.
7:30 p.m. I need to try the cinnamon-apple pie from Sams with CoolWhip free.
8:00 p.m. NCIS
9:00p.m. The Mentalist....My New Favorite Show
10:00 p.m. Computer time

Always be joyful. Pray continually, and give thanks whatever happens. That is what God wants for you in Christ Jesus. 1THESSALONIANS 5: 16-18

Blessings

No comments: