Friday, March 17, 2006

TAG I'M IT!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Grocery store Clerk
2. J.C. Penney hair stylist
3. Customer service rep
4. Waitress for 4 Hours ( the longest 4 hrs. of my life! Hated It)

Four movies you would watch over and over: (to hard to pick only 4)
1. The Big Chill
2. The Notebook( a four hankie movie)
3. Dance with the White Dog (Hallmark movie)
4. It's a Wonderful Life

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. NCIS
2. Two and a Half Men
3. Crafters Coast to Coast
4. CSI (original)

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Las Vegas
2. Vermont
3. Snow Shoe, WV
4. St. Augustine, FL

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Cropper's Cottage
2. Various blogs
3. MSN
4. Verizon games)


Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Ice Cream
3. cheese
4. Did I say Ice Cream????

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Florida with my daughter
2. hanging with friends
3. on vacation anyplace with my husband
4. Art Museum

Four friends who I have tagged that I think will respond:
I am responding to an open tag from Mary Jo so I haven't tagged anyone yet
UPDATE:Four Place I have lived:
1. West Virginia ( until I was ten )
2. Ohio ( a few months as a baby went back to WV )
3. Florida ( from the time I was 30 until I was 48)
4. Maryland ( all the other times not accounted for on the above states )

No comments: