Tuesday, March 07, 2006

RETREAT- Can I be a Dangerous Woman?

What a pleasant sounding word. Retreat, pull back, regroup. I have never been on a retreat. I think this will be fun. This is a retreat with a local church, just the ladies. It should be fun and refreshing. Just to get away from the same ole grind can refresh the spirit, soul and the mind.
I am most looking forward to the companionship of other woman. I am looking forward to sitting by the fireplace and knitting, or scrapbook. I am looking forward to fresh air ( just a metaphor, for getting away from the house).
Then I wonder is anyone going to miss me here, I'll only be gone overnight. Do I make a daily impact, that someone will even notice I'm gone. hmm... I didn't wonder that until I sat down to write. hmmm...
The theme of the retreat is * Dangerous Women* and their impact on the people around them. My prayer is I become a dangerous woman in a positive way, so I can encourage other woman around me.
Be Blessed

4 comments:

Stamped In Ink said...

I'm pretty sure you will be missed, even if you are gone for one night!!

Christi said...

oooooh, that sounds awesome!!! Have Fun!!! ...and you will definitely be missed!

Mary Jo said...

I would miss you :)! I went to a women's retreat with my church this past August and it was wonderful. My MIL wanted to go and actually gave it to me as a late birthday gift so we could go together. I really enjoyed it!!

Queue_t said...

have a wonderful time being a dangerous woman! retreats are great, just to get in touch with you.