Friday, July 24, 2009

Z is for Zucchini


Wow! That stuff grows like wildfire! We didn't grow any but my daughter did and it is huge. Not only huge but she has a lot of it. If there is a way to prepare it she has. So, I found a zucchini bread recipe that sounds delish, and since you can freeze quick breads, I have put that on my to-do list.
It is early in the day, so I am sure as the day moves on I will have a bit more to say.
Blessings,


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside my window... it's very dark, it's 11:30PM.

I am thinking...this is fun to do

I am thankful for...my family and my wonderful Friday night small group/friends.

From the kitchen...Tonight was bring a side dish for small group cookout.

I am wearing... sweat pants and tee shirt, night time apparel.

I am creating...very little these day, I am thinking of altering a spiral indes card file.

I am going...golfing tomorrow, I think.

I am reading...The LPM Blog and loving it!

I am hoping...good weather tomorrow.

I am hearing...the hummmm of my laptop.

Around the house...feels cluttered, I need to rearrange, agin the living/dining area

One of my favorite things....my grandchildren.

A few plans for the rest of the week...read above

I hope Logan enjoys his by himself time with us tomorrow.

A picture to share...maybe, well the picture posted above. It's Christmas Decorations. I thought it would be fun for July!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


So, I borrowed this from my friend Jeanne's blog, something fun to do and to fill a blog page.


1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I shred it and put in in baggies measured to 1 cup. Then in the colder months I have it ready for breads, muffins and soups. The earth's bounty is a wonderful thing.