Thursday, July 23, 2009

40 years....

No, I wasn't wandering in the desert....well, maybe I was part of the time, but the 40 years I am referring to is I just went to my 40 year class reunion. I mean Holy Smoke....my inward person thinks she is 18, well, maybe 36. How could it have been 40 years.....
I had a marvelous time, and yes you do go back in time. It was like a bunch of teenagers talking.
I really did recognize a lot of people, and the when I didn't the more you talked to each other a certain smile, a wave of the hand or other mannerism, and there they were 18 again.....
It was interesting to find out how many people have returned back to church, or were willing to talk about what they believe. We think some of it was they had seen my husbands picture in a ministers collar, and that opens up conversation. Probably getting a wee bit older brings people to reflection about their spiritual lives, i.e. destination.
I recommend everyone attend a class reunion or two, or three... I am looking forward to the next one.
Blessings.....

1 comment:

Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.