Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Girls Day

That's what I have dubbed tomorrow. Me and 34 other women are going to Longwood Gardens and The Brandwine Museum I think it will be a fun day.
There is not a lot to talk about today. I am knitting something that looks like a hat on my circular needles. Thank You to The Purl Bee for inspiring me to try something new! Certainly a different experience, but I am getting the hang of it. This will be my own creation, since I am not following a pattern of any kind, so when it is done, I will post a picture. The next one will be from a pattern.
I hope everyone has a great tomorrow.

".........Don't be dejected and sad, for the joy of the Lord is your strength!" Nehemiah 8:10 (NLT)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Wow that'll be quite a group. SOunds like a wonderful day Sharon. Hope you share some pictures.