Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wii .. Wii

Any chance you can guess what I received as a Christmas gift? Yes, a Wii and I am loving it!
As for Mii, I'm a Wii bit sore, and a Wii bit tired and a Wii bit happy! ( My Wii attempt at humor, I crack Mii up, really, Mii is the character you are on the Wii game) I was very surprised by my husband by this gift, and Wii (sorry!) have had a whole lot of fun.
Another cool thing I had told hubby I was going to do a family wall of photographs, and I'll be, my daughter and daughter-in-law gave us pictures for Christmas. They had no idea I had planned on doing this wall.
Then to top it off another daughter gave us Bocce which I love to play. I had a wonderful Christmas.
Most importantly, we celebrated the birth of Christ.

The angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I am bringing you good news that will be a great joy to all people. Today your Savior was born in the town of David. He is Christ, the Lord." Luke 2:10-11 NCV

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Sounds like you had a fun Christmas Sharon. And how cool that you have some new family pictures for your wall.

LisaShaw said...

The celebration of our Lord is amazing. I'm so glad that you were able to do that also with family Sharon and I am so glad you received gifts that blessed your heart and brought you laughter.

May the upcoming year be filled with Jesus' joy and laughter. Bless you.

Brittany said...

Haha it sounds like you've had a lot of fun with your Wii. My husband and I received one as a wedding gift from his brother. We love it...especially the sports!

Have a wonderful week