This is a really cool 'meme'. Jeanne did a post like this on her blog. the basic idea: leave a comment on this favorite post requesting a letter (like i did on Jeanne's), and I’ll assign you one. Then you write about 10 things you love that begin with your assigned letter. Post it on your blog and when people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on. got it? Good! Let's go.
1. People. I love having lots of people in my life. I like being around people and meeting new people. In fact, JB and I have been greeters at our church for about 4 yrs. so we can meet new people.
2. Posts. I love giving and getting posts on my blog.
3. Pot of coffee or tea, I am a caffeineaholoic, but that didn't start with a P, and since I fix a
POT of coffee every morning, it counts!
4. Potatoes, I never met a potato I didn't love. Baked mashed, fried, scalloped...get the picture?
5. Pineapple, my favorite fruit, well favorite fruit that starts with a P.
6. Post-it-Notes I am crazy about them, love them....
7. Personal space....there isn't much in our home with three adults. I know hubby misses it also
8. Photos of the grand kids
9. Prayer time, it's important, and I am working on making it a priority.
10. Psalm 34:4 ... I sought the Lord and he heard me and he delivered me from all my fears. My favorite all time scripture. A life changing scripture for me.