Sunday, July 09, 2006

It's been over a month!

Its been over a month since I have blogged. WOW!
In a nutshell June flew by and July is well on its way. My grandchildren were away for two weeks, and during tose two weeks my younges daughter Sarah and her family moved up here. I now have two more grandchildren living in my area. Yippee!! Wish my oldest daughter and her son lived here.
Anyway, we have found the coolest church to attend. I am so excited. JB and I have been looking for about 3 years for a church in our area to call home, and I believe that we have found it. The church is Frederick Christian Fellowship Church, it is an enthusastic, people serving church.
I inquired today about having a small group meeting in our home, so we will see what it entails and go from there.
Green, my favorite color. I am trying to steer away from green since I have so much in my wardrobe and my house, my coworkers think I need green therapy.
Well enough geen talk!
Just had a video call with Samantha and Emilie. technology is so cool!
Gotta go!

No comments: